Realism Landscapes with Atmospheric Style: In Timeless Landscapes, award-winning master artist Michael Coleman offers up his straightforward method for creating landscapes that have found their way into the public and private collections of Clint Eastwood, Ian Cumming, President George Bush, George Lucas, and more.
Draw the Sky and See the Light
- The THREE colors Michael uses to paint any sky
- How to simulate the right look for clouds and the feeling they giveWhy it’s OK to use your IMAGINATION when creating your landscape
How the SKY color influences ALL surfaces and how to show it
- The color of the sky REFLECTION in water and how to make it look real
How to add layers of lights and darks to create distanceThe way light can help feature rocks and texture up close
A technique to “knock down” brushwork in the background so it doesn’t look like “paint”
- Add light passages and darks
- How to make it FEEL like you can WALK INTO the painting
Adding to this long-anticipated new video from Michael Coleman, we’re offering another recent, and very popular, landscape video at one greatlowprice…
A lover of landscapes, artist Cindy Baron has known her entire life that she wanted to capture the stunning beauty of landscapes on canvas.
Living in Rhode Island, Cindy often has the chance to paint some of the most beautiful coastlines in the eastern U.S. In addition, Cindy resides several months out of the year in Monterey, California — another place of pure beauty.
Discover New and Different Tools and Techniques
- How common household items will help you paint better
Use the ugly brushes — they work!
- Paint so well people can’t look away!
- Learn to accept compliments - they’re going to be increasing!
- Notice beauty as Cindy sees it — it will change your painting forever!
Layers, layers, and more layers (Cindy has you covered on this one!)
- Grays are meant to be mixed!
- Lessen the time you spend staring at a blank canvas!
- So many years of painting and teaching — you’ll be so glad you discovered Cindy Baron!
What? Mix right on the canvas — that’s crazy! (And very effective!)
- Watercolor? Oil? Pastel? — YES to all!
- Create eye-catching effects like never before!