What We Believe
- We believe our best work is helping artists grow into better artists.
- We believe that, because you have invested your hard-earned money in us, we need to exceed your expectations.
- We believe that our customers are the beating heart of our company.
- We believe that when we stop learning, we provide less value to our customers.
- We believe that our purpose is to help people grow and get better.
- We believe we should laugh at ourselves and make sure we're always having fun.
- We believe that we should always focus on outcomes.
- We believe that bringing out the best in others is the best work we can do.
- We believe that failures are important steps toward opportunity and learning.
- We believe that if we can help others compress learning time, they will grow faster.
We believe that bringing joy and laughter helps people find purpose and meaning, and learn more easily.
- We believe that stretching the truth or exaggeration is lying, and liars are not welcome here.
- We believe that a spirit of generosity should permeate everything we do.
- We believe that thinking long-term will prevent silly short-term solutions.
- We believe in exceptional experiences with our products and customers.
- We believe that when we screw up, we should be up front about it.
- We believe that if you don't like what you bought, you should get your money back.
We believe in bringing people together.
- We believe that limitations are self-imposed.
- We believe you always need something to look forward to, to get you through rough patches.
- We believe in pushing ourselves to make the impossible possible.
- We believe in supporting and lifting one another up.
- We believe that gossip, backstabbing, rumor, innuendo, and internal politics are poison.
- We believe ideas and innovation are like rocket fuel.
- We believe the word "impossible" is just an incorrect perspective.
- We believe great stories make everything better.
- We believe teaching a person to fish is better than just giving that person a fish to eat.
- We believe listening provides the golden answer to every problem.
- We believe R-E-S-P-E-C-T is more than a song, it's how we treat customers and team members.
- We believe people can improve lives and reduce stress by helping others become artists.
- We believe design enhances perception and emotional response.
We believe art training should be accessible to artists of all levels.
- We believe society will become better if children are exposed to making and viewing art.
- We believe every customer should feel they matter and are heard.
- We believe everybody should be engaged in lifelong learning.
- We believe in being solutions-driven.
- We believe in exceptional service for clients. Not just words, but actions that prove it.
- We believe in leadership in all markets we serve, striving to be the best anyone can be.
- We believe in exceptional products to serve and enhance the lives of customers.
- We believe we should never do anything we would not be proud to see on the front page of the New York Times.
- We believe the world is a better place because of artists, and that artists are a special breed, deserving a special place in heaven.
- We believe we should give back from our profits to a cause, so we donate 10 percent of all profits to homeless shelters.